Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Am: Addicted




Yes, that's right.

I am different because I am addicted...


To TV shows!






Here is where you can berate me for berating you about all the time you spend on Facebook. I waste all of my time watching astronomical amounts of TV shows.

Well, it couldn't be that bad, you say. I follow two or three TV shows myself.

Yeah, I wish! I wish I only watched "two or three" TV shows.

Let's count them all, shall we?

1. House

This one I am not embarrassed to admit I watch. It is what I would, in my professional opinion, consider a better quality of TV entertainment.

2. Glee

This is a recent addiction. And for somebody that doesn't even like musicals!

3. 90210

Yes, I know. How could I? Don't worry, it get's worse:

4. Gossip Girl

See. I told you. Again, no idea why I watch this but alas...

5. How I Met Your Mother

I'm starting to wane away from this one, thankfully. Too bad it's a half-hour show instead of the full hour. Didn't save much time there.

6. The Big Bang Theory

Another one of the better ones out there. This one I would recommend!

7. Chuck

Yes, I'm still counting:

8. Burn Notice

This is one heck of a hot summer show.

9. Lie to Me

With the numbers building up, I am embarrassed to admit: Thank goodness it was saved!

10. Bones

Yes, I'm STILL counting. Shut up, will ya?

11. Human Target

I know, I know! You've never even heard of this show, eh?

12. Survivor

I only watched the previous two seasons and I have vowed (for obvious reasons) to not watch it anymore.

13. Castle

Last but not least.


THIRTEEN FREAKIN' SHOWS!

There is something wrong with me!

If you're reading this..HELP ME!

I know I don't need to ask: "Are you different just like me?" because nobody is as insane as I am in this regard.

And here is the kicker:

I don't even own a TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment