Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am: A Loner




Yes, I am a loner.












But in which respect? And why does this make me different?

I karaoke (YouTube, Microphone, and all that jazz) by myself.

Yes, by myself.

I know, I'm a freak of nature.

[sings] And I'm looooovin' it!

Other things that make me a loner:
-- I rarely go out to "party." In fact, I've never been to a club and have no desire to go. I'm a homebody and proud of it. For the record, the fact that I don't go to party probably makes me the only 20-year-old to get the recommended 8 to 9 hours of sleep.

-- I went through the first two years of high school and barely talked to anybody. Unless of course, they talked to me. I'd be just plain rude not to say something back. So I said "Yes" or "No" or "I don't know."

-- I only have two friends that are in my age bracket. They're my best friends and that's all I really need. Quality over quantity any day, foo!

-- The rest of my friends are all older. Somehow, people who have already settled down are far less eye-roll worthy than some of the fools my own age. (Yes, I know. If you're the fool I'm talking about, you think I'm a fool too. C'est la vie. xD)

-- I'm an only child. That makes me a loner from the day that I was born.

And guess what?

"It's better to be alone than to be lonely."

So say what you want but I love my loner self. You should too, you loner!

This way, you can be different, just like me.

And we can extend our forefinger and thumbs in the shape of an L together. Then, we'll be friends and no longer loners.


Bazinga!!

No comments:

Post a Comment